Welcome to Thriving Through ACTION’s spin classes. The spin classes are offered in my home studio. There are 8 bikes available. The season for spin classes runs from mid November until March/APRIL. There are both drop-in and “4-5 week” sessions available.
SPIN SEASON IS NOW OVER FOR THE SEASON.
Please note the spin season will begin again in mid October 2018. For now, you will find us out on our mountain bikes in the beautiful forests in Horseshoe Valley. To learn more about the spin season read one of the previous sessions below.
FEB/MARCH 2018 Session
CHECK OUT THE SUPER SPIN BLAST SPECIALITY CLASS!
Date: Feb. 20th – March 29th
Location: 53 Fairway Court (Highlands area), Horseshoe Valley
Description: 40 minute spin followed by 20 minutes of core/stretch. Bring water, yoga mat & towel. Classes are for all levels. Beginners are welcome. Come 10 minutes prior to start time.
Schedule: This session will not have registration as drop-in only. Simply click on live google doc and add your name to the class you want and remove your name if you need to. However, there is a 48 hr cancellation policy. If you remove your name within 48hrs of class you will be charged for the class.
Cost: $10 per class
- Mon 6am
- Tues 6am and 6pm
- Wed 6am
- Sat 8am and 9am
- Speciality classes on occasion (check schedule for super spin blast!)
Register: not needed for this session
Instructors: Virginia Gingras and Andrea LaMantia (click on their names to learn more about each instructor) NOTE: Virginia will be teaching all the classes this session as Andrea is recently on maternity leave but Andrea will sub when needed.
Drop-In Schedule: (finished for season)
Contact: Virginia at firstname.lastname@example.org or via text at 647-273-2388
Information For 5 week Sessions ONLY (not Drop-In): this does not pertain to this session but it is good to know for future 5 week registration sessions
- Once you confirm your class/spot (by paying), it is yours for the entire 4 weeks. You can send someone else or share it from the start (just give me a heads up). I would rather the bike be filled than empty as provides more energy for everyone else in the class
- If classes are NOT FULL and have room, they will become “drop in” spots for the entire session
- If classes are FULL – you can still drop-in if someone is away (using link above) so keep checking schedule
- For Saturday – they will always be drop-in classes and a google doc will be used to sign up in advance.
- Should you want to be put on the spin email distribution list please contact Virginia
- Sorry, NO make-up classes.
- For payment: cash (put it in envelope with name & class) or e-transfer accepted