Welcome to Thriving Through ACTION’s spin classes.
The spin classes are offered in my home studio. There are 8 bikes available. The season for spin classes runs from mid November until mid April. There are both drop-in and “5 week” sessions available. Schedule will be released in mid October. For now, you can find me on my mountain bike in the trails 🙂
Date: Starts end of October or early Nov!
Location: 53 Fairway Court (Highlands area), Horseshoe Valley
Description: 40 minute spin followed by 20 minutes of core/stretch. Bring water, yoga mat & towel. Classes are for all levels. Beginners are welcome. Come 10 minutes prior to start time.
- There will be drop in and 6 week sessions available. Stay tuned for the release of the first session in October. If you want to be on the email distribution list please let me know so I can add you.
Cost: $10 per class
Sign up: coming soon….
Contact: Virginia at firstname.lastname@example.org or via text at 647-273-2388 to confirm a spot (there is no registration online)
Information For 6 week Sessions ONLY (not Drop-In):
- Once you confirm your class/spot (by paying), it is yours for the entire 6 weeks. You can send someone else or share it from the start (just give me a heads up). I would rather the bike be filled than empty as provides more energy for everyone else in the class
- If classes are NOT FULL and have room, they will become “drop in” spots for the entire session
- If classes are FULL – you can still drop-in if someone is away (using link above)
- For Saturday – they will always be drop-in classes and a google doc will be used to sign up in advance.
- Should you want to be put on the spin email distribution list please contact Virginia
- Sorry, NO make-up classes. Cash only please (put it in envelope with name & class)