Welcome to Thriving Through ACTION’s spin classes. The spin classes are offered in my home studio. There are 8 bikes available. The season for spin classes runs from mid November until mid April. There are both drop-in and “4-5 week” sessions available.
CHECK OUT THE SUPER SPIN BLAST SPECIALITY CLASS!
The Jan/Feb Drop-In Schedule is now out.
Registration for 5 week session is closed. Monday 6am & Tuesday 6am are FULL.
Drop-in classes ($10 per class) are available on Saturdays and if space is open in the other classes, drop-in will be offered as well. Check the drop-in sign up google doc below once registration closes. 🙂 A full schedule of all classes will be posted on this drop-in schedule as well.
JAN/FEB DROP-IN SIGN UP: CLICK HERE
JAN/FEB 2018 Session
Date: Week of Jan 8th, 2018 – Feb 9th, 2018 (5 week session for $50)
Location: 53 Fairway Court (Highlands area), Horseshoe Valley
Description: 40 minute spin followed by 20 minutes of core/stretch. Bring water, yoga mat & towel. Classes are for all levels. Beginners are welcome. Come 10 minutes prior to start time.
Schedule: The 5 week session available are shown below. There must be 6 participants for a session to run.
- Monday 6am
- Monday 9:30 am
- Tuesday 6 am
- Wed 6am (possible if enough interest)
- Tuesday 6:30pm
- Saturdays (8am or 9am drop-in only) No pre-registration required as you simply sign up on the drop-in google doc
Cost: $50 for 5 week session (drop-in’s are $10 per class)
Register: 5 week session is now closed but drop-in’s available (CLICK HERE)
Instructors: Virginia Gingras and Andrea LaMantia (click on their names to learn more about each instructor) NOTE: Virginia will be teaching all the classes this session as Andrea is recently on maternity leave. However, for each session, Andrea will teach one of the classes out of the 4 classes offered to you.
Drop-In Schedule: CLICK HERE
Contact: Virginia at email@example.com or via text at 647-273-2388
Information For 5 week Sessions ONLY (not Drop-In):
- Once you confirm your class/spot (by paying), it is yours for the entire 4 weeks. You can send someone else or share it from the start (just give me a heads up). I would rather the bike be filled than empty as provides more energy for everyone else in the class
- If classes are NOT FULL and have room, they will become “drop in” spots for the entire session
- If classes are FULL – you can still drop-in if someone is away (using link above) so keep checking schedule
- For Saturday – they will always be drop-in classes and a google doc will be used to sign up in advance.
- Should you want to be put on the spin email distribution list please contact Virginia
- Sorry, NO make-up classes.
- For payment: cash (put it in envelope with name & class) or e-transfer accepted