Welcome to Thriving Through ACTION’s spin classes. The spin classes are offered in my home studio. There are 8 bikes available. The season for spin classes runs from mid November until mid April. There are both drop-in and “4-5 week” sessions available.
CHECK OUT THE SUPER SPIN BLAST SPECIALITY CLASS!
The Feb/March Session is now out. It will be DROP-IN only for this session since March tends to have many people away on vacations.
The Feb/March Session begins Feb. 20th and ends March 29th. Please note the spin season will be over March 29th, 2018 and will start again in November.
FEB/MARCH DROP-IN SIGN UP: CLICK HERE
FEB/MARCH 2018 Session
Date: Feb. 20th – March 29th
Location: 53 Fairway Court (Highlands area), Horseshoe Valley
Description: 40 minute spin followed by 20 minutes of core/stretch. Bring water, yoga mat & towel. Classes are for all levels. Beginners are welcome. Come 10 minutes prior to start time.
Schedule: This session will not have registration as drop-in only. Simply click on live google doc and add your name to the class you want and remove your name if you need to. However, there is a 48 hr cancellation policy. If you remove your name within 48hrs of class you will be charged for the class.
Cost: $10 per class
Register: not needed for this session
Instructors: Virginia Gingras and Andrea LaMantia (click on their names to learn more about each instructor) NOTE: Virginia will be teaching all the classes this session as Andrea is recently on maternity leave but Andrea will sub when needed.
Drop-In Schedule: CLICK HERE
Contact: Virginia at firstname.lastname@example.org or via text at 647-273-2388
Information For 5 week Sessions ONLY (not Drop-In): this does not pertain to this session but it is good to know for future 5 week registration sessions
- Once you confirm your class/spot (by paying), it is yours for the entire 4 weeks. You can send someone else or share it from the start (just give me a heads up). I would rather the bike be filled than empty as provides more energy for everyone else in the class
- If classes are NOT FULL and have room, they will become “drop in” spots for the entire session
- If classes are FULL – you can still drop-in if someone is away (using link above) so keep checking schedule
- For Saturday – they will always be drop-in classes and a google doc will be used to sign up in advance.
- Should you want to be put on the spin email distribution list please contact Virginia
- Sorry, NO make-up classes.
- For payment: cash (put it in envelope with name & class) or e-transfer accepted